We offer expertise and comprehensive legal support for your international projects. Risks with access to foreign markets are due to a lack of quality information. We build trading strategies based on customs statistics and supply chains of goods, according to the customs code of foreign trade activities:
- We analyze the market, competitors (confirmation of the hypothesis of the selected market, analysis of key players — partners and customers),
- We advise on foreign trade activities (strategic transaction design, legal accounting, consulting, customs, logistics),
- We accompany projects (export, import, mutual deliveries, localization).
If you have a specific question on this topic, just write to the expert WhatsApp +79169906144 — Free.
Russia is the 14th largest export economy in the world and the 27th most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI). In 2017, Russia exported $341B and imported $221B, resulting in a positive trade balance of $120B. In 2017 the GDP of Russia was $1.58T and its GDP per capita was $25.5k.
Exports of Russia
- Crude Petroleum ($96.6B),
- Refined Petroleum ($58.4B),
- Petroleum Gas ($19.8B),
- Coal Briquettes($16.1B)
- Wheat ($7.93B), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification.
Imports of Russia
- Packaged Medicaments ($8.23B),
- Cars ($7.69B), Vehicle Parts ($7.44B),
- Broadcasting Equipment ($7.04B)
- Planes, Helicopters, and/or Spacecraft ($6.33B).
The top export destinations of Russia are China ($39.1B), the Netherlands ($27.7B), Germany ($19.9B), Belarus ($18.5B) and the United States ($15.4B). The top import origins are China ($43.8B), Germany ($27.2B), Belarus ($12.5B), the United States ($10.9B) and Italy ($9.2B).
Russia borders Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, North Korea, Belarus, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Poland and Ukraine by land and Japan and the United States by sea.